Your likely to be a bit worn out after hosting a party, so just do what is necessary and leave the rest until the morning when you are feeling a little fresher.
Here’s what to do before bedtime:
- First of all put the perishable food into the fridge.
- Collect up glasses and other drinks and look out for any spillages from drink which need to be dealt with straightaway. Also pick up food which has been dropped and wipe up if necessary.
- Empty drink left in glasses and cups into the sink and put them on the kitchen worktop. Throw away unwanted food and put plates and utensils on the kitchen worktop too.
- Fill the dishwasher and put it on. If you don’t have a dishwasher, fill the sink with hot soapy water and put the muckiest items in it.
- Fill black bin bags with all the rubbish and food stuff, tie up and put outside.
- In the morning, after a good nights sleep, finish doing the dishes etc.
- Then dust and vacuum.
- Hopefully your house is now looking like it did before the party.